Wednesday 4 January 2012

The scavengers quick fix

You know when you've been staring at something so long you've forgotten that you were never really satisfied with in the first place?  You just accepted your B-.  I think creative people do it all the time, we can almost always do better.  So I got it in my head that I would rework my record cabinet.  As you can see from the before...the space wasn't filled right over the amp, many of the plants in my container have long since died, leaving only one, records askew and dangling wires.


A few quick changes and I think it`s a lot more successful...slightly straightened out the records, found two storage boxes in my basement from years ago, a borrowed wicker footstool from my parents place and the only new thing was the $11 plant pot to replace the original from the florist.....just need a few more records to fill it in....


No comments:

Post a Comment